Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Peanut Butter & Banana Smoothie

It's another grey, rainy day in Jerusalem and I was planning to go out get my toes did. :/ Sadly, I don't think its going to happen because I'm not up to it when it might rain, I can probably save some money and get one on vacation next week (Evan and I are going to Istanbul, Sofia and Bucharest!!) and because I just whipped up a new smoothie!!

Who likes peanut butter?  I do!
I made this smoothie today that it's perfect for peanut butter and banana lovers everywhere!

Smooth PB&B Smoothie
1 banana
1 cup milk
1 tablespoon of creamy peanut butter
1/2 small container of yogurt (I used Greek)
honey (optional)

whirl whirl whirl til combined!


 I'm glad Evan gets back today from his trip up North today with our friends Luke and Opal. He's been gone since Wednesday morning. He'll report back on his adventures. 

 ~Shalom
Marina

No comments:

Post a Comment