Friday, March 22, 2013

Ferraro Roche PB Layered Pops

It's getting warm in Jerusalem and that means its OK to start eating ice cream. Hubby and I bought some vanilla bean ice cream and chocolate syrup. One day on my daily stroll through Pinterest-ville I ran into a recipe that made my mouth water. 

Here is my version of the recipe

Ferraro Roche PB Layered Pops- 
You can use any king of toppings/ fillings you like!!

Into two little paper cups I crushed several roasted peanuts. I then layered some ice cream, choc fudge, a Ferraro Roche ball, more ice cream, peanut butter and a final layer of ice cream and crushed peanuts. You can layer anyway you want! I put a little extra peanut butter for hubby and a little more Ferraro Roche for me. Insert your Popsicle stick in about 3/4 of the way and pop in the freezer for a few hours!!







Passover is only a few days away and my mom, grandma and sister are coming to visit!! We are so excited to have them here with us for the holiday!! We're gonna take them up north to Metulla, take a tour of Masada, Ein Gedi and the Dead Sea and show them all around Jerusalem.

and...we've booked our trip home to America at the end of June too!! Alrighty enough rambling, back to the ice cream. =) 

-Shabbat Shalom!
Marina

No comments:

Post a Comment