Thursday, January 24, 2013

Easy DIY Breakfast Parfait

Breakfast has been around for-ever and it can be a multi step journey to goodness or it can be as easy as 1-2-3! This recipe of a breakfast parfait can be done a million and one different ways, but all of them are super easy and can be adjusted to any persons liking. 

Here is my version:

Easy Peasy Breakfast Parfait:

strawberries, cut up
banana, sliced
granola (I like Green's Crunchy Muesli)
yogurt ( today I used plain Greek)
honey (optional)

Layer all ingredients as you like.  Gobble up immediately!

You can use any kinds of fruits or berries that you like, blueberries, even apples, grapes, dried fruit like dates and apricots (they are so yummy here, I think I'll try that next time!) Experiment, and you'll have tons of different delicious breakfasts that take no time at all!! 

What do you like in your breakfast parfaits? 



3 weeks until our trip to Europe, I'm so excited! It's going to be so cold, we're going to Istanbul, Sofia and Bucharest. Anyone have any places they recommend?

~Marina

1 comment: