Tuesday, December 20, 2011

The 1st Post of Posts

We just sold another piece of our life. 

The apartment that Marina and I currently live in is dwindling in mass and space as the days go by.

Our flight for Israel, our future home and destination, leaves in 3 weeks to this day.  Apprehension, anxiety, nervousness, and excitement all linger in the air as feelings of uncertainty grow. 

We have hopes, we have dreams, and we have expectations.

Let us hope that things come as we wish and happen as we hope.

Watch and read as our time goes by. 

We invite you to follow in our adventure.

Lehitraot in Jerusalem

~Evan and Marina

4 comments:

  1. I'm so proud of the two of you. I know at your age I wasn't brave enough to take a step like this (it took me another 25 years! LOL). I've no doubt this will open doors to an exciting future and new chapters in your lives you've never imagined. Your mother and I think this blog is a great idea and will undoubtedly visit every day to see what’s new. Much love, D.

    PS... This picture in the background... it's not all that's left in the NYC apt is it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to read all about your journey! I'm sure it will be full of adventure and excitement :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so much fun. I am excited to be sharing in this new venture.
    I love you both.....
    Aunt Dawn

    ReplyDelete